Culinary Breeding Networkculinarybreedingnetwork@gmail.com |
The Culinary Breeding Network mission is to build communities of plant breeders, seed growers, farmers, produce buyers, chefs and other stakeholders to improve quality in vegetables and grains. The goals are to:
• Increase communication and collaboration between stakeholders in the food community in order to create more relevant and desirable cultivars.
• Identify cultivars and traits of superior performance, flavor, texture, culinary attributes and overall quality.
• Promote and expand awareness of cultivars created by public and independent plant breeders using traditional plant breeding processes for organic systems.
• Provide greater access to organic seed and open-pollinated cultivars.
- There were no results found.