Sweet Chick Restaurants seeks an amazing talent to work at our New York locations
• Strong and passionate leader and culinary professional with a proven track record of providing high-level services with a positive personality that is engaging and genuine.
• Minimum of three (3) years prior management experience as an Executive Chef and at least five (5) years of diversified kitchen and hospitality industry experience including banquet and restaurant operations.
• Must have successfully led dynamic culinary operations. Additionally, those with success in multi-unit systems, with an emphasis on creative cuisine that is always on the cutting edge of the current trends while embracing traditional southern favorites.
• Ability to consistently define and achieve goals and objectives. This includes proven and verifiable leadership qualities with demonstrated ability to direct, coordinate and control all facets of an active culinary operation.
• Has strong management skills with verifiable strengths in inspirational leadership, financial performance, and people skills.
• Has a proven track record of developing and mentoring the culinary team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org