- This event has passed.
City Harvest Winter Family Carnival
February 12, 2020 @ 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Celebrate with your family and friends at the first-ever City Harvest Winter Family Carnival. Guests will participate in unique, fun activities and enjoy fun and delicious tasting stations, all while being immersed in exciting live entertainment!
• Enjoy delicious bites, cocktails, and mocktails from New York’s best restaurants including: BBQ classics from Hill Country BBQ, savory Mexican tastes from Casa Bocado, flavorful Indian fare from GupShup, exquisite Italian cuisine from Leuca, and a specially curated Raw Bar by Blue Ribbon.
• Warm up with Pret A Manger’s Hot Chocolate Bar.
• Create your own Winter Animal Snow Globe, Glam Picture Frame, and decorate cookies.
• Delight in carnival classics including Cotton Candy, Face Painting, and an epic Marshmallow Photo Booth.
• Dance the night away with fun entertainment provided by On the Move.
• Score big time with Double Pop-A-Shot Basketball and VR Games.
Tickets are $500 per adults; $125 per child.
All proceeds from the Winter Family Carnival will support City Harvest’s work as New York City’s largest food rescue organization, helping to feed the nearly 1.2 million New Yorkers―including 1 in 5 children―who are struggling to put meals on their tables. This year, City Harvest will rescue 66 million pounds of food that would otherwise go to waste and deliver it, free of charge, to hundreds of food pantries, soup kitchens, and other community partners across the five boroughs.
For more details and to purchased tickets to the Winter Family Carnival, click: www.cityharvest.org/event/winter-family-carnival