- This event has passed.
Westchester Magazine’s Wine & Food Festival
June 5 - June 11
Now in its 8th year, Westchester Magazine’s Wine & Food Festival brings together brings together top chefs from the area’s best restaurants along with wine experts, sommeliers, and specialty food purveyors for seven events over six days, from June 5th to June 10th. New to the line-up this year is a cocktail competition, The Bartender Shake-Off, during the Taste & Style.
• Tuesday, June 5: Salute! A Wine Tasting Tour of Italy ($95)
• Wednesday, June 6: Taste & Style ($30)
• Thursday June 7: Burger & Beer Blast ($75)
• Friday, June 8: An Evening With Westchester’s Tastemakers ($150)
• Saturday, June 9: Grand Tasting Village (VIP: $125, General: $85)
• Sunday, June 10: Jr. Chef Experience ($25)
• Sunday, June 10: Beefsteak Brunch with Nick Solares ($150)
A portion of ticket sales will be donated to two local non-profit organizations: Feeding Westchester and the Westchester Parks Foundation.
For more details and to purchase tickets to Westchester Magazine’s Wine & Food Festival events, click: winefood.westchestermagazine.com