- This event has passed.
Waste Not Dinner at the Beard House
October 9 @ 7:00 pm$140 – $180
The James Beard Foundation is hosting a Waste Not Dinner at The Beard House on Tuesday, October 9th. Join a team of celebrated chefs—including alumni of JBF’s Chefs Boot Camp for Policy and Change program and recipe authors featured in its newest cookbook, Waste Not: How to Get the Most from Your Food—to taste some of the creative, delicious, and exciting ways chefs are leading the charge for change.
Participating chefs include:
• Tiffany Derry of Tiffany Derry Concepts, Dallas
• Charleen Badman of FnB, Scottsdale, AZ
• Jean Paul Lourdes of Dig Inn, NYC
• Jason Weiner of Almond, Bridgehampton, NY, and NYC
• Matthew Weingarten of Dig Inn, NYC
• Kwame Williams of Vital Dining, Montclair, NJ
Wines and beer will be served with dinner. Tickets are $180 for the general public; $140 for members.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the Waste Not Dinner, click: www.jamesbeard.org/events/waste-not