- This event has passed.
Warriors in Motion 4th Annual Master Chef Celebration
May 2, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$350
The Warriors in Motion 4th Annual Master Chef Celebration is your opportunity to sample the cuisine from dozens of New York City’s top chefs and restaurants. Guests will spent the evening tasting signature dishes, sipping fine wines, and participated in the live and silent auction with all proceeds benefiting the Adaptive Sports Foundation and Wounded Warrior Project.
This year’s MC and host, Chef Carla Hall of ABC’s The Chew and Carla’s Southern Kitchen, has invited some of her fellow chefs to join her in making a difference in wounded veterans lives. Some of those chefs include:
• Raphael Abrahante of Thalassa Restaurant
• Julian Alonzo of Hudson Garden Grill
• Carol Becker of William Greenberg Bakery
• Heather Bertinetti Rozzi of Stella Artisan Italian • Anthony Bucco of Restaurant Latour at Crystal Springs Resort • Paul Denamiel of Le Rivage
• Walter Drobenko of Caviarteria
• Michael Ferraro of Delicatessen
• Diane Henderiks • Shane LeBlanc of Park Avenue Tavern
• Maria Loi of Loi Estiatorio
• Carlos Manansala of Parlor Steak & Fish
• Julian Medina of Toloache
• Dan Monteforte of SwingBelly’s
• Andrea Montobbio of Asellina
• John Mooney of Bell Book & Candle
• Rick Quattrini of A Taste of Tuscany
• Lucas Santos of Caviarteria
• John Stage of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
• Ivy Stark of Dos Caminos
• Sue Torres of The Fairfield County Hunt Club • Denton Whyte of Inside Park @ St. Barts
• and many others.
Tickets are $350 per person or $500 per couple. All proceeds from the event benefit the Adaptive Sports Foundation and Wounded Warrior Project. Both organizations are committed to serving our nation’s wounded service members by providing opportunities for these brave men and women to live a full and active life. It is through your support at events such as the Master Chef Celebration, these two organizations have been able to serve over 40.000 wounded United States servicemen and women since 2003.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Master Chef Celebration, click: www.adaptivesportsfoundation.org/mcc