- This event has passed.
Valrhona’s Third Annual Hot Chocolate Festival
January 20 - February 4
From January 20 through February 4, bakeries and beverage professionals around the city will be participating in the Valrhona’s third annual Hot Chocolate Festival, promoting artisanal hot chocolate. The Festival is an opportunity for you to discover exclusive hot chocolate recipes that give the real essence of what chocolate in a glass on a cold day should be like, while contributing to a charity to support C-CAP’s Job Training Program.
Available during the time of the Festival, the participating shops and bakeries (listed below) will be offering a new, specialty hot chocolates created especially for this occasion.
• Baked – 279 Church Street
• Brooklyn Roasting Company – multiple locations
• Daily Provisions – 103 East 19th Street
• Dominique Ansel Kitchen – 137 Seventh Ave. South
• Dominique Ansel Bakery – 189 Spring Street
• Epicerie Boulud – multiple locations
• Fika – multiple locations
• Ladurée – multiple locations
• La Maison du Chocolat – multiple locations
• Patisserie Chanson – 20 West 23rd Street
• Petrossian Bakery 911 Seventh Avenue
Plus, for every hot chocolate sold at the shops, 50 cents will be donated to to C-CAP’s Job Training Program. The Careers through Culinary Arts Program is a nonprofit that helps disadvantaged high school students explore culinary careers. To learn more, click: ccapinc.org
For more details on this year’s Hot Chocolate Festival, click: us.valrhona.com/events/hot-chocolate-festival-2018