Uptown Restaurant Week 2017
July 28 - August 18
Explore the East Harlem restaurant scene with lunch and dinner specials for just $8 during the summer edition of Uptown Restaurant Week 2017, Friday, July 28th through Friday, August 18th. Uptown Restaurant Week 2017 takes place during the same time that NYC Summer Restaurant Week does – but you’ll get more for your buck.
• Charlie’s Place – 1960 Madison Avenue (125th/126th)
Special: Chicken Katsu + Veggie Dumplings + Shrimp Teriyaki + Rice + Canned Soda.
• Hispanic Grill – 1936 Madison Avenue (125th/126th)
Special: Quarter Chicken Plate + Lemonade.
• Jahlookova Natural Organic Health Mart – 1962 Madison Avenue (125th/126th)
Special: 16-ounce 3-item Smoothie + Patty (Spinach, Veggie, Split Pea, Lentil, Vegan Chicken, Vegan Fish or Vegan Beef).
• Sister’s Caribbean Cuisine – 47 East 124th Street (Park/Madison)
Special: Jerk/Curry Chicken + Rice & Peas + Veggies + Sorrel or Lemonade.
• Sprinkle Splash Sweet Shoppe – 1590 Park Avenue (at 115th Street, inside La Marqueta)
Special: Turkey/Cheese Croissant + Limbade.
• UGC Eats – 1674 Park Avenue (at 118th Street)
Special: Summer Tasting Plate + Iced Tea
• Uptown Veg Juice Bar – 52 East 125th Street (Madison/Park)
Special: Veggie/Protein/Starch Plate.
• Wild Olive Market – 10 East 125th Street (Madison/Fifth)
Special: Panini of the Day + Garden Salad + Bottled Water.
Plus, be one of the first 10 people to post an Instagram photo of yourself with your Uptown Restaurant Week special, and you’ll win a free Fresh Food Box. To be entered to win, tag @uptowngrandcentral and the participating restaurant.
For more details on the summer edition of Uptown Restaurant Week 2017, click: uptowngrandcentral.org/uptown-restaurant-week