- This event has passed.
Toques in Black Dinner at Four Seasons Hotel
March 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
To celebrate the launch of The Chef’s Connections’ ‘Toques in Black’ book, Four Seasons Hotel New York will host an intimate experience at The Garden featuring a four-course dinner by Christopher Faulkner, Executive Chef of Soho Diner and Radisha Rowe, Executive Sous Chef at Cipriani Grand Central in collaboration with the hotel’s Executive Chef John Johnson.
Rowe will show off her plant-based approach and Faulkner will incorporate international culture and ingredients found in the regional cuisines of the Americas, Africa, Australia, the Caribbean and Europe. The collaborative menu will be paired with the FACUNDO Rum Collection, a limited release of four rare blends of the finest aged sipping rums, sourced from the Bacardi family’s private rum reserves.
Toques in Black Menu:
• Amuse-bouche: shrimp and yam sauce shooter and sugar snap peas and ramp fritter w/ slow roasted tomato and basil
• First Course: black kale and green papaya salad (orange, sweet potato, spiced sugarcane)
• Second Course: jerk jackfruit croquette with a scotch bonnet tamarind glaze, coconut cilantro reduction
• Third Course: Choice of wild mushroom gemelli with artichoke truffle cream and fried sage OR grilled goat chop, green onion ash potato, molasses vinaigrette
• Fourth Course: Dessert by Executive Pastry Chef Jasmina Bojic
All courses will be paired with one of the four expressions from the FACUNDO Rum Collection. FACUNDO’s National Brand Ambassador, Robert Nieves, will curate the cocktails in collaboration with the hotel’s Director of Beverage, Cara Maldonado.
Tickets are $350 and a portion of the ticket sales will benefit The Chef’s Connection’s Line Cook Program, a free, weeklong training and placement initiative that places candidates in roles at leading restaurants.
For more details and to purchased tickets to the Toques in Black dinner, click: www.exploretock.com/fourseasonsnewyork/event/102283/toques-in-black-dinner-at-four-seasons-hotel-new-york