- This event has passed.
The World’s Fare
May 18 - May 19$23
The World’s Fare at Citi Field is a grand celebration of equality and the diversity of New York City paying homage to the great Fair of 1964. The 2nd annual event will feature over 100 curated international food vendors from across the city and 50+ craft brewers at the International Beer Garden.
World music. World dance. World Market Bazaar. Multi-cultural LIVE art, entertainment, games and face painting will keep you and your friends and family busy between bites.
WORLD’S FARE TICKET INFO:
• All tickets include FULL DAY ACCESS either Saturday or Sunday with food and drinks available for purchase.
• $23 tickets are for general admission which gives you access to the vendors, entertainment, games and art installations from 12pm to 8pm. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
• $49 tickets on Saturday or $45 tickets on Sunday include general admission with early entry at 11am + 3 hours of unlimited beer tastings in the International Beer Garden plus souvenir tasting mug, entertainment, games and art installations.
• $199 tickets include VIP admission with early entry at 11am, VIP Lounge access with unlimited select beer tastings in the lounge + souvenir tasting mug + 2 Specialty Cocktails at The World’s Fare Bar + all day entry in The World’s Fare Beer Garden.
• $9 tickets are available for children under 10 years old and accompanied by an adult.
This year’s event will be co-hosted by food critic Gael Greene, chef/author Anita Lo, and chef/author Alex Raij of Txikito, La Vara, El Quinto Pino, and Saint Julivert.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 2nd annual World’s Fare, click: www.theworldsfare.nyc