- This event has passed.
The World’s Fare at Citi Field
April 28 - April 29
The World’s Fare at Citi Field is a grand celebration of equality and the diversity of New York City paying homage to the great Fair of 1964. The event will feature over 100 curated international food vendors from across the tri-state and a beer garden featuring craft beer from over 50 nations. In addition to the food and drink offerings, throughout the weekend live music will be performed by bands representing about a dozen cultures, SUMO wrestling demonstrations as well as art installations including a six-foot Unisphere made of LEGOs, 4 dimensional drawings, street art and painted scripture.
• Chefs, restaurants and street food vendors representing as many as 100 cultures.
• An expertly curated international beer garden will offer tastings of over 80 craft beers from about 45 breweries.
• Awards for best food determined by committee members and tastemakers.
• Visitors’ choice award for top vendor determined by attendees.
• Art, music and activities embracing and transcending many different cultures and age groups are an integral part of the festival.
ALL TICKETS INCLUDE FULL DAY ACCESS FROM 12pm-8pm
• $19 tickets are for general admission which gives you access to the vendors, live music and art installations.
• $49 tickets include general admission + 2 hours of unlimited beer tastings in the International Beer Garden
• Other tickets offer VIP options and access including early entry at 11am.
Along with giving attendees a taste of the world, the World’s Fare will also be giving back to those in need. One dollar of every ticket sold, with a minimum commitment of $10,000, will be donated to The Melting Pot Foundation USA, which operates a community culinary center based in Brownsville, Brooklyn.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the The World’s Fare, click: www.theworldsfare.nyc