- This event has passed.
The Great Chefs Event NYC
November 6, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$195
The Great Chefs Event NYC is an exclusive culinary event benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer. Hosted by Chef Chair Alex Guarnaschelli of the Food Network and Butter Restaurant, with chef hosts Amanda Cohen, chef/owner of Dirt Candy and Hillary Sterling, chef/owner of Vic’s, this is your chance to sample succulent dishes from over 25 chefs whose restaurants you may not normally visit.
Guests will rub elbows with the chefs while sampling sampling their dishes and sipping on signature cocktails. This annual event will leave you with a full stomach and a heart full of joy knowing you’ve given children with cancer a chance for a brighter future.
Participating chefs include:
• Mary Attea (NYC)
• Franklin Becker (NYC) – Claudio’s of Greenport
• PJ Calapa (NYC) – Scampi, The Spaniard, Paloma
• Joey Campanaro & Gustavo Machuca (NYC) – Little Owl
• Josh Capon (NYC) – Bowery Meat Company, Lure Fishbar, Burger & Barrel
• Jennifer Carroll & Billy Riddle (Philadelphia, Washington DC) – Spice Finch, Carroll Couture Cuisine
• Julie Cole (NYC) – Nom Wah Tea Parlor
• Raffaello Van Couten & Joshua Cormier (Brooklyn) – Midnights
• Nicole Edelstein (Orlando) – Nicole Macaron
• Mark Iacono (Brooklyn) – Lucali
• Michael Jenkins (NYC) – Butter Restaurant
• Rob Levitt (Chicago) – Publican Quality Meats
• Sabin Lomac (National) – Cousins Maine Lobster
• Matt Molina (L.A.) – Hippo, Triple Beam Pizza, Everson Royce Bar
• Harold Moore & Carsten Johannsen (NYC) – Harold’s
• Ayesha Nurdjaja (NYC) – Shukette, Shuka
• Christian Petroni (West Chester County, CT, NYC) – Fortina
• Mark Rosati (National) – Shake Shack
• Amy Scherber (NYC) – Amy’s Bread
• Hillary Sterling (NYC) – Vic’s
• Jacques Torres (NYC) – Jacques Torres Chocolate
• Miroslav Uskokovic (NYC) – Gramercy Tavern
• Melissa Weller (NYC) – High Street on Hudson
• Michael White (NYC) – Vaucluse
Tickets are $195 per person. All proceeds from this event will benefit kids with cancer. Since 2011, The Great Chefs Event NYC has raised over $1.5 million for the fight against childhood cancer.
For more information and to purchase tickets to The Great Chefs Event NYC, click: www.alexslemonade.org/campaign/great-chefs-event-nyc