- This event has passed.
The Great Chefs Event NYC
October 2, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$195
The Great Chefs Event NYC, formerly known as Lemon: NYC, is an exclusive culinary event benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and the fight against childhood cancer. Hosted by Chef Alex Guarnaschelli of the Food Network and Butter Restaurant, the event brings an unparalleled lineup of 30+ chefs under one roof to serve up their signature dishes for a limited number of guests.
Guests will rub elbows with the chefs while sampling sampling their dishes and sipping on signature cocktails. This annual event will leave you with a full stomach and a heart full of joy knowing you’ve given children with cancer a chance for a brighter future.
Participating chefs include:
• Franklin Becker (NY, NY) – Hotel Americano
• Jimmy Bradley (NY, NY) – The Red Cat
• PJ Calapa (NY, NY) – Scampi
• Marco Canora (NY, NY) – Hearth Restaurant
• Josh Capon (NY, NY) – Lure Fishbar
• Cesare Casella (NY, NY) – Casella’s
• Thomas Castellon (NY, NY) – Rotisserie Georgette
• Gavin Fine (Jackson Hole, WY) – Fine Dining Restaurant Group
• Kevin Fink (Austin, TX) – Emmer & Rye
• Katsuya Fukushima (Washington, D.C.) – Daikaya
• Michael Jenkins (NY, NY) – Butter
• Rob Levitt (Chicago, IL) – The Butcher & Larder
• Jenn Louis (Portland, OR) – RAY
• Matt Molina (Los Angeles, CA) – Hippo Restaurant
• Dahlia Narvaez (Los Angeles, CA) – Mozza
• Ken Oringer (Boston, MA) – Uni, Toro
• Christian Petroni (NY, NY) – Fortina (also Winner of Food Network Star)
• Yehuda Sichel (Philadelphia, PA) – Abe Fisher
• Jacques Torres (NY, NY) – Jacques Torres Chocolate
• Marc Vetri (Philadelphia, PA) – Vetri Cucina
• Rocco Whalen (Cleveland / Charlotte) – Fahrenheit
• Michael White (NY, NY) – Marea, Vaucluse
• Rawlston Williams (NY, NY) – The Food Sermon
• and others!
Tickets are $195 per person. All proceeds from this event will benefit kids with cancer. Since 2011, The Great Chefs Event NYC has raised over $1.3 million for the fight against childhood cancer.
For more information and to purchase tickets to The Great Chefs Event, click: www.alexslemonade.org/campaign/great-chefs-event-nyc