- This event has passed.
Tasting Table’s 10th Annual Lobster Rumble
June 7 @ 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
As per Tasting Table, organizer of the 2018 Lobster Rumble
Join Tasting Table on Thursday, June 7th in NYC for the return of the Lobster Rumble, the biggest, butteriest event of the summer, in celebration of our 10th anniversary.
Get your tickets now for this epic culinary competition featuring 25 of the country’s top lobster rolls battling for the title of Fan Favorite. Guests will taste — and vote — their way through all of the rolls and enjoy open bars pouring beer, wine and seasonal cocktails.
This year’s contenders include Luke’s Lobster, The Mermaid Inn, Red Hook Lobster Pound, The John Dory Oyster Bar, Seamore’s, The Crabby Shack, Spring & Varick, Old Port Lobster Shack, Court Street Lobster, Ed’s Lobster Bar, The Maine Lobster Lady, Peacemaker Lobster & Crab Co., B&G Oysters, Claw Daddy’s NYC, Bite Into Maine, Bob’s Clam Hut, McLoons Lobster Shack, North River Lobster Co., Ford’s Fish Shack, The Salt Line, Victory Meat & Seafood, Burger & Lobster, SaltBrick Tavern and Wixter Market.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET ($185 + tax):
• Entry to Rumble main event: 7:30 -10:30 PM
• 25 lobster roll stations
• Dessert deck with 5 of the city’s best sweet treats including DŌ, Ice & Vice, Petee’s Pie Company, Salty Road, Georgetown Cupcake, Schmackary’s Cookies and more.
• Open bars pouring Blue Point beer, Wölffer Estate Vineyard wines and Nolet’s Finest Gin seasonal cocktails
VIP PASS ($275 + tax):
• Early event access from 6:30 – 7:30 PM
• Entry to the VIP lounge
• VIP gift bag (valued at over $165)
A portion of proceeds benefit World Central Kitchen in their efforts to create smart solutions to hunger and poverty.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Lobster Rumble, click: www.eventbrite.com/e/tasting-tables-2018-lobster-rumble-tickets-42045912456