- This event has passed.
Taste of Sunnyside
May 21, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 – $75
Now in its 9th year, Taste of Sunnyside is the annual outdoor food festival designed to showcase the best of Sunnyside’s restaurants and celebrate the diverse cuisine of the Queens neighborhood. This year, dozens of restaurants will set up shop under the a block-long tent to offer tastings. Along with with the food, there will be beer & wine, live entertainment, and an after-party.
This year’s participating restaurants include:
• 43 Bar & Grill (Home of the Atomic Wings!)
• Arriba Arriba (Mexican)
• Bantry Bay Publick House (Gastropub)
• Bliss 46 Bistro (French)
• Cardamom (Indian)
• Chakra Cafe (Cafe Eats with Turkish Flare)
• Corazon de Mexico (Mexican)
• Cumbia y Sabor (Colombian)
• Dazies Restaurant (Italian)
• De Mole (Mexican)
• Firefly Bistro (Latin American & Southern European)
• Jack’s Fire Department (American)
• La Vienesa Bakery (Colombian)
• Lion City Coffee (Singaporean Coffee & Dessert)
• Mangal Kebab (Turkish)
• Ottomanelli Burgers and Belgian Fries
• Philomena’s (New York Style Pizza)
• Rincon Melania (Edcuadorian)
• Sanger Hall (American)
• Senso Unico (Italian)
• SoleLuna (Italian)
• The Skillman (American Bistro)
• Tito Rad’s (Filipino)
This year, the after-party will be at Maggie Mae’s Bar, for those who aren’t ready to stop. Located just a short walk from the event at 41-15 Queens Boulevard, Maggie Mae’s is a neighborhood staple with a great selection of beers and specialty drinks.
VIP ticket holders enjoy early admission at 6:00 pm for $75 per ticket; general admission starts at 7:00 and costs $40 per ticket.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Taste of Sunnyside, click: www.tasteofsunnyside.com