- This event has passed.
Tap & Tapas 2017 – Groove With Me Annual Benefit
April 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$175
On Monday, April 24th, a team of NYC’s top chefs will be cooking up a feast for Groove With Me‘s 13th annual benefit tasting event, Tap & Tapas 2017. Groove With Me is a non-profit organization that provides free after school dance classes and performance opportunities to low-income, at-risk girls in East Harlem and the South Bronx.
Come celebrate and support their dancers at this walk-around tasting of some of the city’s best restaurants and chefs including:
• Ryan Angulo and Justin Fulton – French Louie
• April Bloomfield & Edie Ugot – The Spotted Pig
• Elpidio Escamilla – Corner Social
• Garett McMahan – Baccarat Hotel
• Joe LoNigro – Otto’s Tacos
• Jaime Sudberg – Vandal
• Becky Flaminno – Beauty & Essex
• Joe Leone – Joe Leone’s Italian Specialities
• Julian Medina – La Chula Harlem
• Rebecca Baez – Javelina
• Lynn Bound – Feinstein’s/54Below
The night will honor Alison Stroming of Dance Theatre of Harlem and includes performances by tap legend Jason Samuels Smith and the Groove With Me dancers.
For more details and to purchase tickets to Tap & Tapas 2017, click: tapandtapas2017.eventbrite.com