- This event has passed.
Summer’s Bounty – Farm to Table Essentials
July 26 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Listing as per Leisurely, organizer of Summer’s Bounty – Farm to Table Essentials:
NYC’s top restaurants rely on farmers markets, and the relationship they have with the farmers, to provide diners with the unforgettable dining experience they’ve come to expect.
Join us for a special Q&A and demo, as Chef Michael Ferraro, Executive Chef and Partner at Delicatessen, and founder of Macbar, teaches us the ins and outs of identifying, sourcing, and cooking in-season ingredients from your local farmer’s market.
Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a family-style meal of the prepared bounty at Delicatessen’s courtyard – the perfect opportunity to experience what locally sourced produce should taste like. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine outdoors, while mingling with other guests and interacting further with Chef Michael.
Tickets start at $65. Additional drinks will be available for purchase at their upstairs bar.
What to Expect:
• A demo of 4 different dishes utilizing sourced, in-season ingredients.
• Learn to identify the various produce you’ll come across at a farmers market.
• Learn to identify and what to look for when sourcing in-season produce.
• Learn when to buy certain produce, where to source it, and the best methods for preparing it.
• A tapas-style family meal with a complimentary glass of wine.
• Recipes will be sent to everyone after the class.
For more details and to purchase tickets to Farm to Table Essentials, click: www.leisurelyapp.co/events/summers-bounty-farm-to-table-essentials