- This event has passed.
Summer Fancy Food Show
June 23 - June 25
The Summer Fancy Food Show, the largest specialty food industry trade event in North America and the premier showcase for industry innovation, returns to the Javits Center on June 23rd to the 25th.
The event is designed to promote growth in commerce in the specialty food industry. Discover the newest innovations and best products, make key business connections, network with industry peers, and take a look at what the future holds for specialty food. Plus, learn from industry experts and build your business with top-notch educational seminars, our specialty buyer/supplier match-making program, networking and more.
Your show pass includes:
• Daily access to exhibit halls featuring 200,000+ specialty foods and beverages from over 2,600 exhibitors from around the globe
• Biz:Builder Matchmaking
• Hall of Fame & Lifetime Achievement Awards celebration
• Front Burner Foodservice Pitch Competition host by chef and author Elizabeth Falkner
• Incubator Village with new specialty food start-ups displaying their products at the earliest stage
• Education programming featuring the “What’s Next in Food” attractions, as well as global innovative speakers on sustainability, commerce, food tech, and food innovation
• 2019 sofi Award winners & the 2019 Specialty Food Product of the Year announcement
The Specialty Food Association’s 65th Summer Fancy Food Show is a trade-only event. For pricing options, schedule and register, click: www.specialtyfood.com/shows-events/summer-fancy-food-show