StarChefs International Chefs Congress
October 21 - October 24
Now in its 13th year, StarChefs International Chefs Congress returns the Brooklyn Expo Center with three days of main stage cooking demons, hands-on workshops, beverage tastings, business seminars, equipment and product demos — all defined by this year’s theme, Cooking with Respect: Better People, Better Food.
The industry-only symposium will bring together more than 150 leaders from around the globe to define what’s good—in kitchen culture, the cuisines we craft, and the profession that drives us—along with the behaviors and practices that we need to root out and smash. There’s an inextricable link between great hospitality, a safe and happy workplace, and exceptional food and drink. Let’s establish that connection at the 2018 Congress.
What to expect:
• Best-in-class equipment and products
• 20 food carts from our favorite chefs
• 5 pop-up restaurants
• Valrhona C3 Pastry Competition (World Finals)
• 9th Annual Somm Slam food and wine pairing competition
• 9th Annual Vitamix Challenge competition
• Blended Burger Battle presented by Kikkoman
All passes include three days of Main Stage Demonstrations, Competitions, access to the Chefs Products Fair, Congress Eats, and Congress Cocktail.
• Working Pass: $249 (chefs, pastry chefs, bartenders, sommeliers, general managers working in a restaurant or hotel)
• Industry Pass: $549 (food and beverage professionals, including caterers, consultants, designers, publicists, and non-covering press)
• Vendor and Supplier Pass: $1,500 (professionals working for food and beverage vendors, manufacturers, suppliers, and/or trade organizations)
For more details and registration to this year’s StarChefs International Chefs Congress, click: www.starchefs.com/cook/icc