- This event has passed.
Small Plates Big Hearts
March 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Join this year’s host Dana Cowin with honoree Questlove and over 20 of the city’s best chefs to celebrate the chefs of tomorrow at Food and Finance High School annual gala, Small Plates Big Hearts. A ticket will get you chefs tastings as well as an open bar, interactive workshops, live auction, and much more.
Participating chefs and restaurants including:
• 232 Bleecker – Chef Suzanne Cupps
• American Cut – Chef Juan Pablo Perez
• Caffe Panna – Chef Hallie Meyer
• Cote – Chef David Shim
• Crafted – Chef Tom Colicchio
• Fresh & Co – Chef Craig Rispoli
• Goya – Chef Fernando Desa
• Hello Fresh – Chef Claudia Sidoti
• Hometown BBQ – Chef Billy Durney
• Huertas – Chef Jonah Miller
• Kith + Kin (DC) – Chef Kwame Onwauchi
• Lafayette – Chef Tyler Atwell
• Lilia – Chef Missy Robbins
• Marta – Chef Jessica Weiss
• Mission Chinese – Chef Danny Bowien
• Pasquale Jones – Chef Timothy Caspare
• Scarpetta – Chef Sean McCarthy
• Speedy Romeo – Chef Justin Bazdarich
• Teranga – Chef Pierre Thiam
• Thalassa – Chef Raphael Abrahante
• Union Square Cafe – Chef Lena Ciardullo
• West~Bourne – Camilla Marcus
• General Admission tickets are $500 with includes Chef’s Tasting & Open Bar from 7:00 — 9:30pm.
• VIP tickets are $750 and gives you entry to the VIP cocktail hour from 6:00-7:00pm in addition to the regular event. VIP guests will mingle with the event chair and culinary chair while enjoying specific hors d’oeuvres, caviar bar, shucked oysters, champagne bar, walk around magic show, and more.
• VIP + Gala Ticket – Plus One Ticket – $1250
Bring a friend and receive $250 off of your second VIP ticket!
Food and Finance High School is NYC’s only culinary high school and 90% of their graduates go on to college or a culinary program. This event helps with scholarships, enrichment programs, and the internship program which allows students a critical opportunity to experience real world exposure to the industry. To learn more, click: www.foodfinancehs.org
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Small Plates Big Hearts gala, click: bidpal.net/fefgala