- This event has passed.
Skift Restaurants Forum – Industry Event
September 24, 2018 - September 25, 2018
Listing as per Skift Table, organizer of the inaugural Skift Restaurants Forum:
The Skift Restaurants Forum is a one-day event devoted to the key trends and disruptions shaping the business of dining out. It will feature the nation’s top restaurateurs, key executives, and essential thought-leaders who both shape and understand the consumer behaviors at the forefront of change in the modern restaurant industry.
At our Skift Global Forum 2017 event we offered a first look at what we can offer during exclusive interviews with innovator Rene Redzepi and restaurateur Danny Meyer. For our first restaurant-centric event, we will feature a one-day, single-track program that will inspire over 300 attendees who are seeking insights into the state of their industry.
Like our flagship event, Skift Restaurants Forum brings the leading industry innovators on stage — and into the audience — for a day of inspirational and aspirational idea-sharing around the intersection of guest experience and technology, marketing and operations.
Topics to be discuss include consumer behavior, startups, dining culture, restaurant technology, entrepreneurial chefs and restaurateurs, social media. creativity & innovation, and design.
• Kevin Boehm, Co-Founder of Boka Restaurant Group
• Stan Chia, Chief Operating Officer of Grubhub
• Angela Dimayuga, Creative Director of Food and Culture at Standard Hotels
• Niki Russ Federman and Josh Russ Tupper, Fourth-Generation Co-Owners of Russ & Daughters
• Noah Glass, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Olo
• Stephanie Izard, Chef/Partner of Girl & the Goat, Little Goat, Duck Duck Goat, Goat Group Catering
• Jeffrey Lefcourt, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Corner Table – The Smith
• Ben Liebmann, Chief Operating Officer of Noma
• Eric Martino, Chief Operating Officer of ThinkFoodGroup
• Christa Quarles, Chief Executive Officer of OpenTable
• Lydia Tenaglia, Chief Creative Officer of ZPZ
Skift Restaurants Forum is aimed at the decision-makers in the restaurant industry.
For registration and more details on the Skift Restaurants Forum, click: table.skift.com/restaurants-forum