- This event has passed.
Salon du Chocolat
November 16, 2019 - November 17, 2019$10 – $25
Salon du Chocolat, the world’s largest and long-running chocolate & pastry festival that originated in Paris, is coming to New York City for the first time November 16th and 17th at the Javits Center.
Over 100 exhibitors, chocolatiers, artisans and pastry chefs from around the globe will be on hand to showcase their products. This is your opportunity to experience new brands, flavors and pastry trends from different cultures. In addition to the exhibitors, the show will also feature:
• The Salon du Chocolat signature chocolate fashion show
• Live chocolate sculptures
• Chef and chocolatier led demonstrations
• Interactive workshops
• Q&As with master chocolatiers
• Holiday shopping pop-ups
• Family-friendly activity center with hands-on fun
• Saturday, November 16: 10am – 6pm
• Sunday, November 17: 11am – 5pm
Tickets are $25 for adults, $10 for children [ages 6-12] and free for children under 6.
For more details and to purchased tickets to Salon du Chocolat NY, click: salonduchocolatny.com