- This event has passed.
Rib King NYC
May 30, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$69
Join Food Karma Projects on Thursday, May 30 for Rib King NYC with outdoor grills, sunset views, best ribs, best sauces, judging categories, all inclusive food and drink tickets.
More than a dozen pitmasters will be serving up their best rib creations and competing for the title of Rib King 2019. Both Judge’s Choice and People’s Choice awards will be given out. There will be some vegetarian items as well. Unlimited craft beer, cider, and spirits, along with a special Mezcal section with smoky Mezcal margaritas are included in the ticket price.
Participants at Rib King NYC 2019 include:
• Cash Only BBQ – Corey Cash
• Gentle Giant Brewing Company and Barbecue – Matt Worgul and Alex Recchia
• Hill Country Barbecue Market – Ash Fulk
• Izzy’s Brooklyn Smokehouse – Izzy Eidelman
• Kimchi Smoke – Robert Austin Cho
• Mable’s Smokehouse – Jeff Lutonsky and Meghan Love
• Morgan’s Brooklyn Barbecue – Cenobio Canalizo and Eric Springer
• Pig Beach NYC – Matt Abdoo
• Queens Bully – Melvin “Boots” Johnson
• Rub It Til It Smokes – Evan Burrows and Roberto Pastrano
• Wandering Que – Ari White
There will be indoor and outdoor space looking over Williamsburg’s East River State Park, which has great sunset views with live music by The Dusty Wright Five.
All inclusive tickets are $69 when purchased online; $79 at the event.
For more details and to purchased tickets to Rib King NYC, click: ribkingnyc.com