- This event has passed.
July 19 - July 20$95 – $185
Pinknic, the city’s largest picnic and music festival dedicated exclusively to rosé wine, returns for its fourth year to Randall’s Island on July 19th and 20th. Over the course of two days, you’re invited to eat, drink, and enjoy the music – wine glass in hand.
According to the organizers:
Since its inception in 2016, Pinknic has quickly become a New York City summer tradition, welcoming thousands of guests each year, all dressed in pink and white, to eat, drink, play, and dance the day away. For 2019, we are excited to announce that we will be moving to the much larger grounds of Randall’s Island Park, which will allow us to have not one, but TWO stages for this year’s festivities!
Pinknic is well-known for creating spectacular spaces that offer our guests an experience of a lifetime – delightful wine complemented with delicious food exquisitely prepared by local chefs, lively entertainment from world renowned bands and DJs, and activations that will surely charm and thrill all who attend.
But for 2019, we are creating a larger pool area, expanding our food court to bring you gourmet food from NYC’s finest establishments, introducing a larger range of cocktails, wine offerings, cider, and so much more! Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about everyone’s favorite pink drink – rosé, a staple at our festival. We’ll be bringing back spectacular fireworks at sunset to close out the festival with a bang!
General Admission tickets are $95 on Friday (3-11pm); $105 on Saturday (noon-11pm); two-day tickets are $185. Tickets include:
• 20+ major international live bands and world-class lineup of DJs on not one, but TWO stages
• Access to a larger than life food garden presented by Thrillist featuring 25+ NYC restaurants ($)
• Access to main bars and cocktail gardens with some of our favorite summer drinks for you to sip and savor ($)
• Enjoy fun activities throughout the festival grounds
• Access to leisure games, photo opportunities and luxury brand activations
• Great sight lines throughout the venue
• Open seating
• Pinknic wine glass (one per person)
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Pinknic, click: www.pinknic.com