- This event has passed.
Pastryland: The Ultimate Bake Sale Benefiting City Harvest
September 9$15 - $50
As per the International Culinary Center, organizer of Pastryland: The Ultimate Bake Sale Benefiting City Harvest:
Taste exclusive creations from the innovative minds of the pastry world at the first-ever Pastryland Bake Sale, benefiting City Harvest!
Pastryland celebrates the talents and imaginations of pastry chefs through delicious, one-of-a-kind desserts created specially for this event. Featuring unique treats from the chefs of Per Se, The Modern, Del Posto, Patisserie Chanson, & many more, experience the world of desserts like you’ve never tasted before. Plus, explore fun & exciting activities including our life-size wall of piped icing and chocolate shot ice luge!
PARTICIPATING CHEFS & RESTAURANTS INCLUDE:
• Daniel Alvarez – Pastry Chef, Union Square Café and Daily Provisions
• Tyler Atwell – Executive Pastry Chef, Lafayette
• Anna Bolz – Pastry Chef, Per Se
• Stephen Collucci – Pastry Chef, Cookshop
• Douglas Hernandez – Pastry Chef, Oceana
• Daniel Keehner – Executive Pastry Chef, Union Square Events
• Jiho Kim – Executive Pastry Chef, The Modern
• Johana Langi – Executive Pastry Chef, The Lambs Club
• Jason Licker – Pastry Specialist & Author, Lickerland
• Rory Macdonald – Executive Chef, Patisserie Chanson
• Justine MacNeil – Executive Pastry Chef, Del Posto
• Michael Mignano – Executive Pastry Chef, The Pierre Hotel
• Cynthia Peithman & Jansen Chan – Pastry Chef-Instructor & Director of Pastry Operations, International Culinary Center
• Thomas Raquel – Executive Pastry Chef, Le Bernardin
• James Rosselle – Corporate Executive Pastry Chef, iPic Theaters
• Daniel Skurnick – Executive Pastry Chef, Le Coucou & Buddakan
• Melissa Weller – Pastry Chef, Walnut Street Café
• Tracy Wilk – Executive Pastry Chef, SaltBrick Tavern
• VIP Tickets – $50
VIP ticket holders receive first access to the bake sale from 1:00-1:45pm for an exclusive meet & greet with our selected pastry chefs! VIP tickets include FOUR (4) tokens to exchange for beverages and pastry items.
• General Admission Tickets – $15
General admission holders must select a timed entry to the bake sale: 1:45pm, 2:30pm, 3:15pm, or 4:00pm. Each ticket includes One (1) token to exchange for a beverage or pastry item.
• Children under the age of 3 are welcome without tickets.
• Each beverage or pastry cost one (1) token. Additional tokens can be purchased on-site at the bake sale:
One (1) Token = $5
Two (2) Tokens = $9
Five (5) Tokens = $20
For more details and to purchase tickets to Pastryland, click: pastry.plus/pastryland