- This event has passed.
The Order Of The Red Banner Dinner
August 7, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$130
As per Haymaker Bar & Kitchen, organizer of The Order Of The Red Banner Dinner:
We are pleased to announce our first beer dinner at Haymaker Bar & Kitchen “The Order Of The Red Banner”. In honor of the annual Cigar City Marshal Zhukov release we will be holding a six course beer pairing dinner. Along with our Chef Caleb Hill we have brought in four well accredited chefs from some of our city & state’s finest restaurants. Each chef will pair a course with a specific beer (All MZ are a 5oz pour). There will be one course halfway through that will be a palate cleansing course. It will feature a brewpub only Pilsner that is never available for distribution. Without any further nonsense let’s get to the goods!
– Marshal Zhukov 2017
– Bourbon BA Zhukov 2017
– Bourbon BA Penultimate Push (Coffee & Vanilla)
– Pasqua Pilsner Dry Hopped with Hallertau Blanc
– Two never before released Zhukov barrel aged variants. Think El Catador Club, ya serious business.
(Due to the rarity of these two variants & by the request of Cigar City we are not allowed to list the names)
– Caleb Hill – Chef Haymaker Bar & Kitchen
– David Santos – Executive Chef Good Stock / Um Segredo Supper Club
– Rich Parente – Chef / Owner Clock Tower Grill
– Emily Chapman – Pasquale Jones / Chopped Champion
– Trevor Kunk – Blue Hill / St Helena Steakhouse / The Breslin
Ticket price of $130 includes six courses of food & beer as well as Cigar City’s Tampa Style Lager available before & for the duration of the event. It will also include NYS sales tax & gratuity for our staff. This is a one time only event and tickets are very limited.
For more details and to purchase tickets to The Order Of The Red Banner Dinner, click: www.eventbrite.com/e/the-order-of-the-red-banner-dinner-tickets-36237797227