- This event has passed.
NYC Hot Sauce Expo
April 13 - April 14$10 – $100
At the 7th Annual NYC Hot Sauce Expo, spicy food enthusiasts can try unlimited samples from over 50 handpicked artisanal craft hot sauce makers from around the globe! Showcases and competitions will take place throughout each day on the ’Stage of Doom’, including the Guinness Book of Records Carolina Reaper Pepper Eating Contest ($1000 Grand Prize for broken record). The Carolina Reaper is the hottest pepper on earth, and the competitors mean business – You can get an inside look at the contest via NowThis here: http://bit.ly/2GRSPXQ.
Other highlights include:
• Chihuahua Beauty Pageant
• The 2019 Hot Sauce Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
• High River Sauces Slaytanic Burrito Challenge
• Volcanic Peppers Spicy Pizza of DOOM Challenge
• Culley’s Worlds Hottest Ramen Challenge
• Booze & Infuse Cocktail Competition (National Championship – $5,000 Grand Prize)
• and more!
There will also be food vendors, craft beer and specialty cocktails.
• General Admission / $10 in advance or $15 at the door
Includes FREE tastings from all of the hot sauce vendors and to the Stage of Doom scheduled events. Craft beers, specialty cocktails & spicy food will be available for purchase.
• Lagunitas Craft Beer & BBQ Platter / $50
Includes General Admission ticket, 4 Craft Beer Tokens, BBQ Lunch Box, Bottle of High River Sauces, and Limited Edition Expo Poster.
• VIP Admission / $100
Enjoy the Hot Sauce Expo with an all-access pass into the exclusive VIP area. You will enjoy complimentary cocktails, craft beers, BBQ Lunch Box, Free Bottle of High River Sauces, Limited Edition Expo Poster & VIP Gift bag stuff with a ton of sponsorship goodies.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 7th Annual NYC Hot Sauce Expo, click: www.nychotsauceexpo.com