- This event has passed.
NYC Hospitality Alliance Awards
April 8 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$250
The 4th annual NYC Hospitality Alliance Awards will showcase the best in cuisine, cocktails, and culture and pays homage to NYC’s restaurant and nightlife establishments and professionals that have made an impact on the city’s hospitality industry.
The diverse range of awards give all different segments of the industry a chance to be recognized and honored, even those special ones that are often over looked!
Restaurant honorees and awards include:
• I Love Bronx Award – Goes to three favorite restaurants in the Bronx.
Honorees: Moss Café, Bronx Havana Café, Trattoria Tra Di Noi
• I Love Brooklyn Award – Goes to three favorite restaurants in Brooklyn.
Honorees: Bogota Latin Bistro, Olmsted, Tanoreen
• I Love Manhattan Award – Goes to three favorite restaurants in Manhattan.
Honorees: Magnolia Bakery, Peasant, Rainbow Room
• I Love Queens Award – Goes to three favorite restaurants in Queens.
Honorees: Adda, London Lennie’s, Bungalow Bar
• I Love Staten Island Award – Goes to three favorite restaurants in Staten Island.
Honorees: Vinum, Corner House BBQ, Vida
• True Taste of NYC Award – Goes to an iconic dish served at an iconic NYC restaurant.
Honoree: Veselka; Pierogies
• City That Never Sleeps Award – Goes to an influential bar, club, cocktail bar or operator.
Honoree: Blue Note
• Back of House Award – Goes to an individual who has achieved respect and excellence working in one or more jobs in a restaurant kitchen. (Executive Chef, Pastry Chef, etc).
Honoree: Dan Kluger (Loring Place)
• Front of House Award – Goes to an individual who has achieved respect and excellence working in one or more jobs on the dining room floor of a restaurant. (Manager, Maitre d’, Sommelier, Server, Bartender, etc).
Honoree: Tezra Bryant (Alacrity Associates / Sylvia’s Restaurant)
• Operations Award – Goes to an individual who achieved respect and excellence working in one or more operation level jobs for a single unit or restaurant group. (COO, CFO, F&B Director, etc).
Honoree: Timothy Meyers (RH Rooftop)
• Hearts of Hospitality Award – Goes to an individual who is recognized for excellence in the profession of human resources in hospitality.
Honoree: Jackie McMann Oliveri (Gato & Bobby’s Burger Palace)
• The Determination Award – Goes to an individual who started at an entry-level job in the industry and is now in a leadership role.
Honoree: Jakeline Pereira (SA Hospitality)
• The Next Generation Award – Goes to an up-and-coming or established mover and shaker who is still early in their hospitality industry career (Must be under 40 years).
Honoree: Simon Kim (Cote)
• #HospitalityGuru Award – Goes to a restaurant, chef, restaurateur, nightlife operator or social media influencer with a social media presence that makes you drool, laugh, think and captures your attention.
Honoree: Gennaro Pecchia (@MenWhoDine)
• Philanthropy Served Here Award – Goes to a charitable organization whose work helps to make the neighborhoods of NYC a more hospitable place- with a focus on working with the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Honoree: Billion Oyster Project
• Fast Casual Award – Goes to an emerging or established fast casual restaurant concept we can’t get enough of.
Honoree: Num Pang
Dress is cocktail attire. This is a standing room only event with some seating/lounges available for general admission ticket holders. Passed hors d’oeuvres and craft cocktails will be served.
General Admission tickets are $250 and there are also packages which include 10 tickets and a digital advertisement on-site at the event that can be purchased for $2,500.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Hospitality Alliance Awards, click: www.allianceawards.org