- This event has passed.
Ninth Annual Sunday Supper at Chelsea Market
March 26 @ 5:00 pm$240
The James Beard Foundation is hosting its ninth annual Sunday Supper at Chelsea Market on March 26th. Each year, Sunday Supper welcomes more than 300 guests for a family-style dining experience in the famed Chelsea Market concourse, celebrating some of the nation’s finest culinary talent while raising funds for worthy causes.
• Mary Cleaver of The Cleaver Co. and the Green Table, NYC
• Abby De La Rosa of The Green Table, NYC
• JBF Award–Winning Pastry Chef Sarabeth Levine of Sarabeth’s, NYC
• Harris Mayer-Selinger of Creamline, NYC
• Amy Scherber of Amy’s Bread, NYC
• David Seigal of Cull & Pistol, NYC
• Tim Dornon of ALT, NYC
• Daniel Eddy of Rebelle, NYC
• Laurent Gras of ALT, NYC
• Alex Leonard of ALT, NYC
• Daniel Rose of Le Coucou, NYC
• Anne Saxelby of Saxelby Cheesemongers, NYC
• Jeremiah Stone of Contra and Wildair, NYC
• Cedric Tovar of Bobo, NYC
• Cédric Vongerichten of Perry Street, NYC
• Pastry Chef Fabian von Hauske of Contra and Wildair, NYC
As tradition, Sunday Supper at Chelsea Market, a Friends of James Beard Benefit, raises funds for the James Beard Foundation and The Jamestown Charitable Foundation, both not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organizations focusing on initiatives for culinary education.
General Admission: $240; JBF Member: $200
For more details and to purchase tickets to the Ninth Annual Sunday Supper at Chelsea Market, click: www.jamesbeard.org/events/sunday-supper-at-chelsea-market-6