- This event has passed.
The Next Big Bite: What We Will Cook, Eat, Drink and Crave in 2019
October 1 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Hosted by Les Dames d’Escoffier New York (LDNY), the preeminent professional women’s culinary organization, The Next Big Bite, now in its fourth year, will take place at the New York Law School in Tribeca on Monday, October 1st. Keeping with this year’s theme, What We Will Cook, Eat, Drink and Crave in 2019, the evening will feature industry leaders sharing their knowledge during one-on-one interviews covering what’s happening now and what’s next.
The cocktail reception, catered by Abigail Kirsch Catering Relationships, will be held after the program in the law school’s glass-enclosed indoor-outdoor Rooftop Terrace and Lounge overlooking the Manhattan skyline.
The Next Big Bite Confirmed Speakers:
• Master of Ceremonies, Joe Yonan, food and dining editor, The Washington Post, cookbook author and editor of “America The Great Cookbook”
• The Greatest Food Showman Jacques Pépin, world-renowned chef, author and cooking show host
• The Sweetest Pastry Teacher Gesine Bullock-Prado, owner of Sugar Glider Kitchen, cookbook author and host of Food Network’s “Baked in Vermont”
• The Food Talk Show Innovator Chef Carla Hall, author of “Carla Hall’s Soul Food,” culinary storyteller and host of YouTube’s “Daily Chop”
• The Farm Girl Next Door Molly Yeh, cookbook author, host of Food Network’s “Girl Meets Farm” and “My Name is Yeh” blog
• The Wine Whisperer Lettie Teague, writer and wine columnist for the The Wall Street Journal
• The Cocktail Warrior Natalka Burian, author of “A Woman’s Drink” and owner of both Elsa and Ramona bars in Brooklyn, New York
• The Baking Pioneer Dorie Greenspan, cookbook author, speaker and “On Dessert” columnist for The New York Times
• The Dessert Revolutionary Christina Tosi, author, pastry chef and CEO of Milk Bar
• General Admission tickets are $75 until August 31st and increases to $85 beginning on September 1st.
• VIP Admission tickets, which includes special seating and gift bag are $125 until August 31st and increases to $135 beginning on September 1st.
A percentage of monies raised goes toward Les Dames d’Escoffier New York scholarships.
For more details and to purchase tickets to The Next Big Bite, click: www.eventbrite.com/e/the-next-big-bite-what-we-will-cook-eat-drink-and-crave-in-2019-tickets-46932452228