New York Craft Brewers Festival – Long Island
September 7 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm$55 – $75
The first-ever New York Craft Brewers Festival – Long Island, hosted by the New York State Brewers Association, takes place on Saturday, September 7th, at the Belmont Park Racetrack in Elmont. In this unique venue, attendees will get to meet the makers from more than 60 New York State Breweries who will be on-hand pouring sample of their best brews.
The festival will take place in full view of the horse racing happening throughout the day. Enjoy your favorite craft beer at the festival and bet on the horses at the same time. The festival will be set up just outside of the final turn so you’ll be in full view of all the action.
Admission includes unlimited 3 oz beer samples, as well as well as the opportunity to bet on the racing taking place throughout the day. VIP admission will allow you entry one hour earlier, a special VIP glass as well as access to rare and special beers all day long.
• 1:30 PM – 6:00PM (VIP admission)
• 2:30 PM – 6:00PM (General admission)
• VIP Admission: $75
• General Admission: $55
• Designated Drivers: $10
• 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass *VIPs get a special glass for this event
• Unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
• Opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
• Entry into the track to bet on the horses during the festival
• Designated Drivers tickets include free bottled water
For more details and to purchased tickets to the New York Craft Brewers Festival – Long Island, click: thinknydrinkny.com/long-island