- This event has passed.
5th Annual New York Coffee Festival
October 11, 2019 - October 13, 2019$30
The 5th annual New York Coffee Festival is a three-day immersive coffee experience from over 100 coffee vendors, baristas, and coffee brands. Ticket-holders will enjoy endless free coffee tastings, interactive workshops, demonstrations from world-class baristas, competitions, street food, coffee-based cocktails, live music, art exhibitions, and so much more.
New this year, the New York Coffee Festival will also host global roaster tournament Roast Masters and a new experiential area dedicated to the art of chocolate making and chocolate tasting.
The festival will begin with one industry day for trade professionals on Friday, October 11th, and kick off its public celebration with three sessions on Saturday beginning at 9:30am morning, and two on Sunday. You have a choice between General Admission tickets for $30 when purchased online or $40 at the door or VIP Admission for $55 in advance or $75 at the door. There’s also a Super VIP options with 3-day access and other perks for $110 when purchased online or $150 at the door.
Each ticket includes:
• Unlimited coffee tastings
• Interactive workshops, seminars and demonstrations from world-class baristas
• Access to more than 100 vendors
• All of the action of Roast Masters™ – USA, the fast-paced roasters’ competition
• Live music, DJs, art exhibitions, cocktails and street food
The VIP ticket includes:
• All day access to The New York Coffee Festival
• New York Coffee Festival tote bag
• Fast track entry through a private entrance
• A copy of The New York Coffee Guide 2019
• A token for a free coffee cocktail
• Trade-Only Session: 11:00am-6:00pm
• Morning session: 9:30am-12:30pm
• Afternoon session: 12:30pm-3:30pm
• Late session: 3:30pm-6:30pm
• Morning session: 9:30am-1:00pm
• Afternoon session: 1:00pm-4:00pm
100% of all profits will be donated to Project Waterfall, partnering with NYC-based charity: water to deliver life-changing water projects in coffee-growing regions. Since 2011, Project Waterfall has raised over $1.4 million, bringing clean water to more than 25,000 people across seven countries. Find out more about Project Waterfall at projectwaterfall.org and charity: water at www.charitywater.org.
For more details and tickets to the 5th annual New York Coffee Festival, click: www.newyorkcoffeefestival.com