- This event has passed.
New York City Wine & Food Festival
October 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 12th annual New York City Wine & Food Festival returns October 10th to the 13th with more than 80 events will take place across the city. Each evening of the Festival is anchored by one of its fan-favorite outdoor pier parties at Hudson River Park’s Pier 97 – the large-scale themed tastings showcasing wines, spirits, beer and some of the city’s most talented chefs and personalities.
Like all Festival events, 100% of the net proceeds will benefit the hunger-relief organizations Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®. To date, the New York City Wine & Food Festival has raised more than $12.5 million to support the fight to end hunger.
The line-up of events is an exciting mix of new events and signature favorites. The list below is just a taste of what to expect!
New events include:
• Elvis Duran’s Taste of New York
• Sunday Brunch with the cast of Chopped
• Tiki Showdown hosted by Anne Burrell
• DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections Master Class
• America’s Greatest Sandwich Showdown hosted by Adam Richman and Joe Ariel
• Titans of BBQ hosted by Dario Cecchini, Pat LaFrieda and Michael Symon
Family-friendly offerings include:
• Family Ice Cream Fun-dae hosted by Duff Goldman
• The Ultimate Pizza Party hosted by Jeff Mauro
• Italian Sunday Supper hosted by Giada De Laurentiis
• Master Class with Alex Guarnaschelli and Chef Ava
• Culinary Demonstrations Only Pass at the Grand Tasting
Signature events include:
• Aperitivo hosted by Katie Lee
• Blue Moon Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray
• Broadway Tastes hosted hosted by Alex Brightman with special guest Randy Rainbow
• Farmer’s Market • Brunch hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian
• Drag Brunch hosted by Debi Mazar
• Dinner Series with a roster of acclaimed chefs and personalities
• Grand Tasting & Culinary Demonstrations
For the full listing of events and to purchase tickets to this year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival, click: nycwff.org