- This event has passed.
Meat Me at Eataly
April 21 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm$85 - $110
As per Eataly Flatiron, organizer of Meat Me at Eataly:
Since its inception, Manzo Ristorante has been known for its incredible meat-centric menu, impeccable service, and intimate ambiance nestled within our hustling and bustling marketplace. Come join the party as we celebrate Manzo’s makeover and see for yourself that your favorite restaurant is now your new favorite restaurant. This exclusive storewide party will highlight all the incredible things to come: the best food, wine, music, and meat, from both Italy and Eataly’s own backyard.
Your Meat Me at Eataly ticket will give you full access to demonstrations by Manzo’s featured local artisans, live music, and Manzo-inspired menu items at all of our other restaurants. Come “meat” us at Eataly to join in the revelry!
Ticket Includes Access to:
• 50,000 square feet of the Eataly marketplace accessible only to ticket holders
• Live performances
• 4 hours of interactive demonstrations & activities led by Manzo’s featured local producers & artisans
• Food stations around the marketplace featuring delicious Manzo-inspired dishes
• Sommelier’s selection of red, white, and sparkling wines, as well as imported and domestic beers, and a curated selection of specialty Vermouth cocktails!
• $85 per person before March 27 (or while quantities last)
• $95 per person before April 17 (or while quantities last)
• $110 per person before April 21 (or while quantities last)
For more details and to purchase tickets to Meat Me at Eataly, click: www.eataly.com/us_en/classes-and-events/nyc-flatiron/meat-me-at-eataly-an-all-access-pass-to-wine-dine-manzo-style-2017-04-21-2686