- This event has passed.
Kosher Food & Wine Experience
February 17, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
The 14th annual Kosher Food & Wine Experience (KFWE) tasting event is returning to Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers on Monday, February 17th, 2020.
As per event organizer:
KFWE was started in New York 14 years ago and has since grown to be the largest kosher food & wine event in the world! The New York show is the largest of all our events featuring hundreds of wines from over 60 wineries representing nearly every wine producing region around the world.
And what’s wine without food? KFWE NY features delectable bites from over 20 kosher eateries and gourmet specialty food companies throughout the tristate area. Along with traditional fare, there will be modern mash-ups including sushi, barbecue, Asian, Continental, French, Mexican, and Caribbean and mouthwatering pareve (non-dairy) desserts like pastries, cakes, ice cream to guarantee sweet dreams for all.
— General Admission tickets are $125 per person.
— VIP tickets are $200 and includes:
• Early admission at 5:30pm
• Access to the VIP Lounge at Current, Pier 60’s newest event space located next door to Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers
• Wine bar exclusively serving premium wines
• Signature cocktails and a selection of premium spirits including vodkas, bourbons, scotches, tequilas and more.
• Exclusive food, passed hors d’oeuvres and casual seating
For tickets and more details on this year’s Kosher Food & Wine Experience, click: kfweny.com