- This event has passed.
Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo
September 21, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 26th annual Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo, the largest showcase of Japanese food, sake and specialty supplies for food service professionals, returns to the Metropolitan Pavilion and the Altman Building on Saturday, September 21st from 10am to 5pm.
• Over 155 exhibitors with more than 2,300 products.
• Introducing 100+ new food and beverage products at the marketing booth.
• Meet 55 Japanese sake breweries, beer breweries and shochu distilleries.
• Experience Premium Sake from Japan’s leading breweries in warmed “Nuru-Kan” style.
• Up to 30% off all kitchenware, dishware and Japanese knives.
• Special one-day deals for a number of food and beverage products.
• Knife Sharpening and engraving by Tsukiji Masamoto.
• Food demonstrations and seminars.
Hosted by the New York Mutual Trading, this annual Expo is strictly a trade show and only open to industry professionals.
For more details and free registration to this year’s Japanese Food & Restaurant Expo, click: nymtc.com/expo-jfre_2019