- This event has passed.
James Beard Foundation’s Chefs & Champagne
July 28, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join the James Beard Foundation for Chefs & Champagne, their annual summer tasting party in the Hamptons, featuring free-flowing Champagne and delicious bites offerings from a more than 35 celebrated chefs, many from JBF Award–winning restaurants.
This year’s event will honor Padma Lakshmi, host and executive producer of Bravo’s James Beard Award–winning and Emmy award–winning Top Chef, food expert, model, actress, and best-selling author.
• Alex Baker of Yves, NYC
• Emma Bengtsson of Aquavit, NYC
• Stephan Bogardus of The North Fork Table & Inn, Southold, NY
• Janine Booth and Jeff McInnis of Root & Bone, NYC
• Peter Botros of The Stone House at Clove Lakes, Staten Island, NY
• PJ Calapa of Scampi, NYC
• Adrienne Cheatham of Sunday Best Dinner Series, NYC
• Michael Corvino of Corvino Supper Club & Tasting Room, Kansas City, MO
• Jessica Craig of L’Artusi, NYC
• Suzanne Cupps of Untitled at the Whitney, NYC
• Georgette Farkas of Rotisserie Georgette, NYC
• JBF Award Winning–Pastry Chef Claudia Fleming of The North Fork Table & Inn, Southold, NY
• Tom Fraker of Melissa’s Produce, CA
• Nicole Gajadhar of Saxon + Parole, NYC
• Gregory Gourdet of Sage Restaurant Group, Portland, OR
• Joseph Gurrera of Citarella, Bridgehampton, East Hampton, and Southampton, NY; Greenwich, CT; and NYC
• Patti Jackson of Delaware and Hudson, Brooklyn, NY
• Nick Kim and Jimmy Lau of Shuko, NYC
• Mina Newman of Sen Sakana, NYC
• Ayesha Nurdjaja of Shuka, NYC
• Chintan Pandya of Rahi, NYC
• Angie Rito and Scott Tacinelli of Don Angie, NYC
• Barbara Sibley of La Palapa, NYC
• Joseph Smith of Wölffer Kitchen, Sag Harbor, NY
• Roxanne Spruance of Kingsley, NYC
• Chris Starkus of Urban Famer, Denver
• Hillary Sterling of Vic’s, NYC
• Audrey Villegas of 2 Spring, Oyster Bay, NY
• Jason Weiner of Almond, NYC
• Matthew Woolf of the Rainbow Room and Bar SixtyFive, NYC
• Emily Yuen of Bessou, NYC
• VIP Reception: 5 pm to 6 pm
• Main Event: 6 pm to 8:30 pm
• VIP After-Party: 8:30 pm to 10 pm
• General Admission: JBF members $200, general public $300
Includes all tastings, silent auction, and gift bag.
• VIP Premium Admission: $425 for JBF members and general public
Includes an additional exclusive hour of all tastings, reserved seating, silent auction preview, a gift bag, and admission to the VIP after party.
Chefs & Champagne raises funds for the philanthropic work of the James Beard Foundation, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The recipient of the Christian Wölffer Scholarship Program, which supports students pursuing food and wine studies, will also be announced at the event. A silent auction will also raise funds for the organization.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Chefs & Champagne event, click: www.jamesbeard.org/events/chefs-and-champagne