- This event has passed.
Hayground Chefs Dinner
July 28 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm$1200
Head out east for the 15th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner, the Hampton’s tastiest summer event and the primary fundraiser for the Hayground School. Join the team of celebrated chefs for cocktails and an intimate five-course dinner that includes the popular dessert bar. The Chefs Dinner welcomes back Chef Eric Ripert who will be conducting the Q&A session with this year’s honoree, Hayground School founding member and visionary educator Jon Snow.
Featured chefs include:
• Colin Ambrose of Estia’s Little Kitchen
• Claudia Fleming of North Fork Table & Inn
• Alex Guarnaschelli of Butter
• Abigail Hitchcock of Abigail’s Kitchen
• Christian Mir of Stone Creek Inn
• Ayesha Nurdjaja of Shuka
• Joe Realmuto of Nick & Toni’s and Coche Comedor
• Hillary Sterling of Vics
• Carissa Waechter of Carissas Bakery
• Jason Weiner of Almond and L & W Market
Cocktails with hor d’oeuvres start at 4:30pm followed by dinner at 6pm. Tickets are $1,200.
Proceeds benefit the nonprofit Hayground School, which offers a progressive education—including a robust farming and culinary arts program—and tuition assistance from which 85 percent of families benefit. To date, the event has raised almost two million dollars.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Chefs Dinner, click: www.haygroundchefsdinner.org