- This event has passed.
Groove With Me‘s Tap & Tapas 2018
April 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
On Wednesday April 25, a team of NYC’s top chefs will be cooking up a feast for Groove With Me‘s 14th annual benefit tasting event, Tap & Tapas 2018. The evening includes a walk around tasting of New York’s top chefs and restaurants, a live auction, and inspiring dance performances from Groove With Me dancers and the award-winning dancer and choreographer Jason Samuels Smith. Tickets start at $200.
Groove With Me is a non-profit organization that provides free dance classes and performance opportunities to 350 girls residing in East Harlem and the South Bronx. Groove With Me’s programming aims to empower young women while providing a safe and creative space for the whole family to grow and flourish.
Come celebrate and support their dancers at this walk-around tasting of some of the city’s best restaurants and chefs including:
• Lynn Bound – Feinstein’s/54Below
• Julian Medina – La Chula
• Ryan Angulo & Justin Fulton – French Louie
• Elpidio Escamilla – Corner Social
• Jaime Sudberg – The Stanton Social & Vandal
• Lauren Amedure – Beauty & Essex
• April Bloomfield – The Spotted Pig
• Larissa Raphael – Riss’ Knishes
• Bill McDaniel – Motel Morris
• Joe Leone – Joe Leone’s Italian Specialties
• Laurent Tourondel – L’Amico
• Garett McMahan – Celestine
For more details and to purchase tickets to Tap & Tapas 2018, click: www.groovewithme.org/tap–tapas-2018.html