- This event has passed.
Food Waste Innovation Meetup
June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Join Food+Tech Connect to hear how food innovators are reducing and repurposing food waste at their June Food+Tech Meetup titled, Food Waste Innovation. Presenters will do a deep dive into their business strategies, technologies, challenges and lessons learned. Hear from:
• Joanna Ehrenreich of Toast Ale
• Matthew Holtzman of goMkt
• Phil Wong of Misfit Juicery
• Amanda Weeks of Industrial/Organic
• 6:30 – 7:15pm: Networking
• 7:30 – 9:00pm: Presentations + Q&A
• 9:00 – 9:30pm: Networking
Come network with the community and get a taste from emerging F&B startups: Ancolie, Rescuing Leftover Cuisine x Breads Bakery, ReGrained, Misfit Juicery, Gotham Greens, Local Roots NYC, Food for All and Toast Ale. There will also be a special food waste pop-up by chefs Tom Coughlan and Denzell Washington.
Admission is $35 per person.
For more details and to purchase tickets to Food Waste Innovation, click: www.meetup.com/food-tech/events/251527963