- This event has passed.
Food for Thought: A Culinary Conversation Among Women
March 29, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
As per International Culinary Center, organizers of Food for Thought: A Culinary Conversation Among Women.
Women of the culinary world unite! The inaugural Food for Thought series at the International Culinary Center kicks off with an event to celebrate the diversity of women in the industry, while tackling important topics through a guided discussion tackling key issues such as family & work balance, equal pay, breaking the ‘boys club’ and much more.
A Culinary Conversation Among Women will strive to set words into actions, with the discussion moderated by Founder of Speaking Broadly and former Editor in Chief at Food & Wine, Dana Cowin in association with the International Culinary Center. Through this event, the International Culinary Center & Journee aim to inspire and influence policy, support community engagement, and positively impact all women working in culinary and hospitality careers.
• Chef Candy Argondizza (Vice President of Culinary and Pastry Arts at ICC)
• Rebecca DeAngelis (Executive Pastry Chef at Babbo NYC)
• Gabrielle Hamilton (Chef/Owner of Prune, Author of Blood, Bones & Butter)
• Anita Lo (Chef/Owner of Annisa)
• Allison Kave (Co-Founder of Butter & Scotch)
• Jackie Mcmann-Oliveri (Director, Human Resources of Bold Food | Bobby’s Burger Places)
• Melissa Rodriguez (Executive Chef at Del Posto)
We invite you to join us, participate in the discussion and have your voice heard by the NYC community! Light food and wine will be served throughout the event to foster community building & networking opportunities.
For more details and to purchase tickets to A Culinary Conversation Among Women, click: yourjournee.com/event/iccjournee