- This event has passed.
Fire Feast on the Farm
August 1 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200
Join five renowned farm-to-table chefs chefs for Fire Feast on the Farm, a special evening to support sustainable farming and education in agriculture on the iconic Pitney Farm in Saratoga Springs, NY. The focus of the multi-course dinner will be five live-fire pits, each of which will be directed by one of the guest chefs.
Supporting each lead chef will be a “pit crew” that includes a local chef and culinary students. Each pit also will have its own bar directed by a mix of prominent national and local bartenders pairing a cocktail with the dish from that pit. Each station also will prepare a vegetarian/vegan dish. All foods, other than seafood, will be sourced as locally as possible. Many of the vegetables be used have been grown on the Pitney Farm.
Favorite area musicians will perform throughout the evening, which will run from 6 to 10 p.m. Tickets start at $200.
Guest chefs and bartenders will include:
• Francis Derby, master of meat and more at such legendary NYC restaurants as WD-50, Tailor, Momofuku Ssam Bar, and The Cannibal;
• Alex Harrell, whose superb New Orleans restaurant, Angeline, fuses the culinary traditions of New Orleans and Alabama’s Gulf Coast;
• Matt Lightner, a 2 Michelin-star chef formerly at 2 Michelin-star Atera in New York City;
• Jaime Young, former chef de cuisine at Atera and a master of live-fire cooking and who in 2016 launched the critically acclaimed Sunday in Brooklyn in Williamsburg, Brooklyn;
• Joel Viehland, former chef of the highly regarded Community Table in Connecticut now opening in that state the much-anticipated Ore Hill and Swyft;
• Daniel Burns, the original pastry chef of Copenhagen’s Noma and former head of R&D at The Fat Duck and Momofuku restaurants, who will be doing desserts;
• Eamon Rockey, a cocktail master whose resume includes Eleven Madison Park, Atera, Aska and Betony;
• Chase White, whose bartending background includes 3 Michelin-star Saison in San Francisco, as well as Mace and Attaboy in New York City
For more details and to purchase tickets to Fire Feast on the Farm, click: www.eventbrite.com/e/fire-feast-on-the-farm-tickets-34909157229