- This event has passed.
From Farm to Tray Fifth Annual Benefit
May 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150 - $250
You’re invited to the Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen’s fifth annual sustainable food and wine benefit, From Farm to Tray, on Wednesday, May 18th. The event challenges several of the city’s best chefs to produce a Sustainable Menu with local ingredients for each dish generously provided by Whole Foods Market.
Like the soup kitchen guests who eat here everyday, guests at From Farm to Tray will dine in the beautiful sanctuary of the landmark Holy Apostles Church. And like the food served here daily, the chefs will offer food that is locally grown, in season, and no doubt, delicious.
Participating restaurants & chefs include:
• Bodega Negra at Dream Downtown – Michael Armstrong
• Jams – Ginger Pierce & Preston Madson
• Left Bank – Laurence Edelman
• Scoops & Sweets at the Greene Grape – Caroline Schiff
• Thalassa – Ralpheal Abrahante
• The Westin Times Square – Craig Reid
• Union Fare – Yvan Lemoine
• Vaucluse by Altamarea Group – Lauren DeSteno
• Zio Ristorante – Meliano Plasencia
• Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen – Felipe Saint-Martin
Ticket options start at $150. All funds raised From Farm to Tray will go directly to support the Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen; the largest emergency food program in New York State, serving over 1,000 meals every single weekday to hungry and homeless New Yorkers.
For more information and to purchase tickets to this year’s event, click: www.farmtotray.org