EXPOSED: A Food, Wellness and Social Impact Event
July 25 @ 6:00 pm
Join SMPLCT Lab at EXPOSED, a food, wellness and social impact event in New York City featuring notable speakers, workshops, and vendors from farmers to practitioners and everyone in between who all aim to share ideas on positive living. Come and share your vision on how to create a good food, health, wellness movement that supports sustainable lifestyle.
• 6:00pm Registration & Refreshments
• 6:30pm Panel: Our Current State of Food & Wellness
• 7:30pm Workshop: Understanding Anxiety
• 8:00pm Networking & Refreshments
WHAT TO EXPECT
• A live green juice demo, and learn how to prepare green juices.
• The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing the food, wellness, health, beauty, social enterprise, and investment sectors.
• Networking over drinks, Up Mountain Switchel, Gotham Greens and more!
Instead of being exposed to the daily assault of chemicals and toxins in many foods and products, attendees can expose themselves to expert knowledge on good food, improving their health, wellness, and their lives. Tickets are $30 per person.
For more details and to purchase tickets to EXPOSED, click: exposed2018.eventbrite.com