- This event has passed.
Edible Schoolyard NYC’s #EatUpSummer
June 21, 2017 - June 28, 2017
During the first week of summer, June 21st through the 28th, #Eatupsummer to support Edible Schoolyard NYC! When you visit any of the locations listed below, you can directly support an edible education for the young New Yorkers who need it most. Participating restaurants and retailers are donating everything from proceeds of a special dish to sales from the day.
• June 1-30 — Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream is donating proceeds from their amazing Edible Schoolyard NYC Mint Chip.
• June 1-30 — Sales from the breakfast bowls at The Odeon, Cafe Cluny, and Cafe Luxembourg will be donated.
• June 20-24 — Head over to Cafe Altro Paradiso for lunch. Order their epic burger. They’ll donate the proceeds!
• June 21 — Rosé all day! Order a rosé by the glass at Loring Place, and at the same time, support Edible Schoolyard NYC.
• June 21 — Eat and drink at Chalait! They’re donating 50% of the day’s proceeds.
• June 21 — At Two Hands Restaurant, proceeds from each Brassicas bowl will be donated!
• June 21 — Enjoy a summer tostada at Cosme in honor of Edible Schoolyard NYC! Order one and the day’s proceeds will go to us.
• June 21 — For a snack break, head over to Olmsted! They’ll donate every snack and meal sold in their famous garden.
• June 21 — Order the special Edible Schoolyard NYC tapas dish at Txikito.
• June 21 — Our friends at Chumley’s are donating 5% of sales from their burger.
• June 21 — Order Narcissa’s roasted cauliflower dish and they’ll donate 100% of the proceeds.
• June 21 — When you dine with our friends at The Standard Grill, order the little gem salad and they’ll donate 100% to Edible Schoolyard NYC.
• June 21 — Shinola is donating a portion of their proceeds from the day to Edible Schoolyard NYC (New York locations only).
• June 21 — Dine with our friends at Franny’s and consider a donation to Edible Schoolyard NYC at the end of your meal.
• June 21 — Jeffrey’s Grocery and Bar Sardine will be donating 4% of the days sales to Edible Schoolyard NYC.
• June 21-28 — Head over to Bobo, Claudette, or Rosemary’s and order any dish made with produce from their rooftop gardens and they’ll donate the proceeds.
• June 21-28 — Good Stock Soups is donating $1.00 from the sale of every Edible Schoolyard NYC-labeled menu item.
Edible Schoolyard NYC partners with public schools to transform the hearts, minds, and eating habits of young New Yorkers through garden and kitchen classes integrated into the school day.
For more details on #EatUpSummer, click: www.edibleschoolyardnyc.org/eatupsummer