- This event has passed.
Dining Out For Life: New York City
Dining Out For Life, an annual dining fundraising event raising money for AIDS service organizations, comes to New York City on Thursday, April 26. By simply dine out for lunch and/or dinner at a participating restaurant, you can help raise funds for those in our community living with HIV/AIDS.
Dining Out For Life is an internationally organized effort and annual tradition. On the last Thursday in April, diners across the U.S. and Canada gather at their favorite participating restaurant to share a meal; a percentage of their bill is then donated to a local HIV/AIDS service organization. In New York City, the event will support the HIV/AIDS programs and services of The Alliance for Positive Change. To learn more, please visit www.alliance.nyc.
Participating restaurants include:
• Clyde Frazier’s Wine and Dine – 485 10th Avenue, Manhattan
• Lucca Restaurant – 3019 Westchester Avenue, Bronx
• Metate Authentic – 3515 Johnson Avenue, Bronx
• Sac’s Place – 86-14A 37th Avenue, Jackson Heights Queens
• Sazon Perez – 417 S 4th Street, Brooklyn
• Staghorn Steakhouse – 315 West 36th Street, Manhattan
Dining Out For Life began in Philadelphia in 1991 and has since grown into an international event held across North America and raising an average $4 million annually. In the past ten years, roughly $38 million has been raised for the wellness of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
For more information on this year’s Dining Out For Life event, click: www.diningoutforlife.com/newyorkcity