- This event has passed.
March 23 - March 24$12 – $17
Satisfy your sweet tooth when Dessert Goals returns to Sound River Studios in Queens with a curated selection of the best sweets and treats across all five boroughs.
As per organizer:
Because dessert is always a good idea, Dessert Goals is back in NYC for our Party Animal edition (think colorful party vibes with animal flair)! This is our 6th NYC festival and is sure to be sweeter than ever. Get your party hats ready and meet us at Sound River Studios in LIC on March 23+ 24!
Gather your #DessertSquad and join us for the best day ever. Your ticket includes:
• Access to a drool-worthy roundup of 20+ of the best dessert vendors, with desserts available for purchase
• Exclusive desserts available only at Dessert Goals from multiple vendors
• A Candy Bar with free candy
• Complimentary coffee provided by Bodum + complimentary Boxed Water
• A savory Salt Bar to “cleanse your palate” between all the sweet bites so you can indulge on more
• An Instagram Garden designed specifically for creating dessert photography for daaaays (#omgdessertgoals)
• + more cool surprises
• Baked In Color
• Bonchou Eclairerie
• Brooklyn Floss
• Eight Turn Crepes
• Jessie’s Nutty Cups
• Kouklet Bakehouse
• Matcha n’ More
• Moon Man
• Oddfellows Ice Cream Co.
• Posh Pretzels
• Rebecca’s Cake Pops
• ROYCE’ Chocolate
• Seed + Mill
• Spoonable Spirits
• Squish Marshmallows
• Stache of Goods
• Stax Ice Cream
• Tea and Milk
Desserts are available for purchase from each vendor with cash or credit card.
Give us ALL the puppies. On Sunday, March 24 the last time slot will be DOG FRIENDLY hosted by Instagram celebrities @puppynamedcharlie and Sawyer and presented by Petmate. Dogs are only welcome during the dog friendly hour.
General admission tickets are either $12 or $17 depending on time slot. Extra Sugar Rush tickets are $35 and includes an extra 30 minutes to indulge and a gift bag filled with super sweet surprises. Children 6 and under are permitted for free; one child allowed per one ticketed adult.
Plus, for the first time we are hosting a Dessert Goals At Night party on Friday, March 22 from 8-10PM. You’ll get a preview of the venue and exclusive desserts from a selection of our vendors (details on website).
For more details and to purchase tickets to this edition of Dessert Goals, click: www.dessertgoals.com