- This event has passed.
Dessert Goals – NYC Dessert Fest
August 19, 2017$15
Satisfy your sweet tooth when the third edition of Dessert Goals, the city’s first ever dessert festival, returns to Brooklyn with a curated selection of the best sweets and treats across all five boroughs.
Current vendors include:
• Black Tap • Butter & Scotch • Cupcake Market • Jam Jar Bakery • Joey Bats Sweets • Lickety Split • Mahalo New York Bakery • Mini Melanie • Milk & Cookies NYC • Patisserie Tomoko • Rebecca’s Cake Pops • Snowdays • Stache of Goods • Too Cool Chix • Underwest Donuts + and more.
General Admission Tickets are $15 and include:
• Entrance to Dessert Goals during your designated one and a half hour time slot.
• 20+ of the best dessert vendors with desserts available for purchase.
• An “Instagram Garden” specifically decorated for dessert photography.
• A first-of-its-kind festival fashion runway designed by Macy’s for Boomerang and social sharing.
• Free candy from Dylan’s Candy Bar.
• Free cold brew & iced tea from Bodum + Intelligentsia Coffee.
• Free Boxed Water.
• A savory Salt Bar to “cleanse your palette” between sweet bites.
• Access to the rooftop lounge with views of Manhattan.
• much, much more.
Workshop tickets are $50 and include access to the workshop, plus a General Admission ticket (with everything listed above) into the event at your designated time frame.
For more details and to purchase tickets to Dessert Goals, click: www.dessertgoals.com