- This event has passed.
Daffodil Celebration and Wine Weekend
April 28 - April 29
Daffodils by the thousands are flooding the New York Botanical Garden with sunny color and the annual Daffodil Celebration and Wine Weekend is an incredible time to take in the fairy-tale–like landscape — with a glass of wine, of course. The spring landscape of more than 670,000 daffodils on Daffodil Hill plays host to a weekend punctuated by live music, incredible wines from more than a dozen New York producers and informative talks and demonstrations on the science of winemaking.
Participating wineries include:
• Bashakill Vineyards, Wurtsboro, NY
• Benmarl Winery, Marlboro, NY
• Brimstone Hill Vineyard & Winery, Pine Bush, NY
• Brooklyn Oenology Winery, Brooklyn, NY
• Brotherhood Winery, Washingtonville, NY
• City Winery, New York, NY
• Clinton Vineyards, Clinton Corners, NY
• Enlightenment Wines Farm and Meadery, Brooklyn, NY
• Fjords Vineyards, Milton, NY
• Hudson-Chatham Winery, Ghent, NY
• Millbrook Vineyards & Winery, Millbrook, NY
• Mysto Mead, Carmel, NY
• Pazdar Winery, Scotchtown, NY
• Tousey Winery, Germantown, NY
• Warwick Valley Winery, Warwick, NY
• Whitecliff Vineyard, Gardiner, NY
• Winemakers New York, Massapequa, NY
Wine tasting hours: 12–4 p.m. daily.
Non-Member Tickets are $43 and includes a Tasting Glass ($15 value) and All-Garden Pass ($28 value) which includes access to the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, Tram Tour, and all special weekend activities.
Member Tickets are $15 for the Tasting Glass only; All-Garden Pass is free for members.
For more details and tickets to the Daffodil Celebration and Wine Weekend, click: www.nybg.org/exhibitions/2016/weekends/daffodil-and-wine-weekend/index.php