- This event has passed.
Chefs & Champagne® 2017
July 29, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$275 – $375
Join the James Beard Foundations’s for Chefs & Champagne® 2017, their annual summer tasting party in the Hamptons, featuring free-flowing Champagne and delicious bites offerings from more than 40 celebrated chefs, many from JBF Award–winning restaurants. This year’s event will honor the multiple James Beard Award–winning chef, author, philanthropist, and restaurateur Marcus Samuelsson.
• Matt Abdoo / Pig Beach, Brooklyn, NY; and Pig Bleecker, NYC
• James Ahearn / Verde Wine Bar, Deer Park, NY
• Greg Baxtrom / Olmsted, Brooklyn, NY
• Sherry Blockinger / Sherry B Dessert Studio, Chappaqua, NY; and NYC (opening summer 2017)
• Stephan Bogardus / The North Fork Table & Inn, Southhold, NY
• Chad Brauze / Bevy, NYC
• P.J. Calapa / The Spaniard, NYC
• Denisse Lina Chavez / El Altoradero, Brooklyn, NY
• Brian Cheewing / Wölffer Kitchen, Sag Harbor and Amagansett, NY
• Graeme Cockburn / Windstar Cruises
• Matt Conroy / Virginia’s, NYC
• Philippe Corbet / Lulu Kitchen & Bar, Sag Harbor, NY
• Pastry Chef Britt-Marie Culey / Coquette Patisserie, Cleveland
• Andy D’Amico / Marseille and Nice Matin, NYC
• Tom Fraker and Marco Zapien / Melissa’s Produce, CA
• Robb Garceau / Neuman’s Kitchen, Events & Catering, NYC
• JBF Award Winner Alex Guarnaschelli and Michael Jenkins / Butter, NYC
• Bryan Hunt and Pastry Chef Abby Swain / Fowler & Wells, NYC
• Matthew Hyland / Emily, Brooklyn, NY, and NYC
• Oliver Lange / Zuma, NYC
• Shane McBride / Augustine and Balthazar, NYC
• Jeffrey McInnis and Janine Booth / Root & Bone, NYC, and Stiltsville Fish Club, Miami
• George Mendes / Aldea and Lupulo, NYC
• Junghyun Park / Atoboy, NYC
• Pastry Chef Carolina Perego / Citarella, multiple locations in NY and CT
• Dominic Rice / Calissa, Water Mill, NY
• Todd Richards / Richards’ Southern Fried, Atlanta
• Chad Shaner / Freek’s Mill, Brooklyn, NY
• Pastry Chef Daniel Skurnick / JBF Award Winner Le Coucou, NYC
• Roxanne Spruance / Kingsley, NYC
• Fumio Yonezawa / JG Tokyo
• JBF Award Winner Galen Zamarra / Mas Farmhouse, NYC; and the Halyard, Greenport, NY (opening summer 2017)
Chefs & Champagne® 2017 raises funds for the philanthropic work of the James Beard Foundation, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. The recipient of the Christian Wölffer Scholarship Program, which supports students pursuing food and wine studies, will also be announced at the event. A silent auction will also raise funds for the organization.
• VIP Experience: 5:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
• Chefs & Champagne® Main Event: 6:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
• VIP After-Party: 8:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
• General Admission: JBF members $200, general public $275
Includes all tastings, silent auction, and gift bag.
• VIP Premium Admission: $375 for JBF members and general public
Includes an additional exclusive hour of all tastings, reserved seating, silent auction preview, a gift bag, and admission to the VIP after party.
For more details and tickets to Chefs & Champagne® 2017, click: www.jamesbeard.org/events/chefsandchampagne