The inaugural Catskills Wine and Food Festival, a music and culinary experience with top celebrity chefs and an epic lineup of live music, is being held Saturday, October 6th and Sunday, October 7th on the Echo campground in the beautiful mountains of upstate New York.
Ticket holders will be treated to intimate cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs as well as live music, private tastings, a smorgasbord of good eats, and an impressive selection of beer, wine, and cider, all carefully curated. For the full experience, you can rent on-site cabins that sleep up to 18 people or stay overnight on the event grounds.
The lineup of chefs include:
• Jordan Andino of Flip Sigi
• Donatella Arpaia of Prova Pizzabar + Food Network Iron Chef
• Sarah Blair, culinary producer
• Josh Capon of Bowery Meat Company and Lure Fishbar
• Michael Chernow of The Meatball Shop and Seamore’s
• Alex Guarnaschelli of Butter Restaurant + Food Network
• Amirah Kassem of Flour Shop
• Bobbie Lloyd of Magnolia Bakery + The Next Great Baker judge
• Gail Simmons of BRAVO’s Top Chef
Musical guests include: Lord Huron, Moon Taxi, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Drake White and the Big Fire, Ripe, Escort, Dwayne Gretzky, The Dip, and Rebecca Perl.
• General admission two-day passes are $285. This package includes food and wine tastings, access to cooking demonstrations and live music, access to activities throughout the campground, access to the Sunday Market — a culinary curation of the Catskills and beyond — and shuttles to and from select hotels in the area.
• All-access two-day VIP passes are $549. These passes includes all the general admission events, plus access to VIP Village where celebrity chefs will be holding Meet & Greets and VIP guests can enjoy intimate dining experiences curated by the celebrity chefs, a Saturday evening VIP dinner and a Sunday VIP brunch (all-inclusive), various open bar events, and an exclusive swag bag.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the Catskills Wine and Food Festival, click: catskillsfestival.com
We are aware of a problem concerning checkout on our Shop page and are working to correct it. Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the inconvenience. Dismiss