- This event has passed.
Brooklyn Brewery Beer Mansion
April 13 - April 14
Listing as per Brooklyn Brewery, organizer of Beer Mansion:
The Brooklyn Brewery Beer Mansion is a high-spirited, beer-fueled spectacle unlike any other. The interactive, multi-party celebration of beer, food, music, more beer and community kicks off April 13th and 14th in Williamsburg at Weylin.
By purchasing a ticket ($65+), you’ll get access to:
• A tasting glass good for unlimited beer tastings from Brooklyn plus Fifth Hammer Brewing Company, Transmitter Brewing, Industrial Arts Brewing Company, Mikkeller Brewing NYC, Bad Seed Cider Company, and Captain Lawrence Brewing Company.
• Free reign at Beer Mansion’s four parties (The Speakeasy, The Show, The Bazaar, The Arcade), all under one roof.
• Live performances from EZTV, Lina Tullgren (Friday), Robert Earl Thomas, Jackson MacIntosh (Saturday afternoon), WIDOWSPEAK, Dinner (Saturday night), & Cuzme Jazz in The Speakeasy all weekend.
• A whole bunch of other exciting stuff to do+see+eat+drink+explore+play throughout the Mansion.
Plus local favorites The Meatball Shop, Pig Beach NYC and El Altoradero will be on-site offering food for purchase.
And as for the rest of what’s inside Beer Mansion, well, you’ll just have to come out and see what we have planned.
• Regular Bird: $65
• The Tasting Experience $120 includes:
– Early entry to the mansion
– Access to the Tasters Quarters
– A signature Spiegelau tasting glass
– Swag bag
– Private Ghost Bottle tasting led by Brooklyn Brewery’s Gabe Barry
– 1 complimentary food item from The Meatball Shop, Pig Beach, or El Altoradero
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Beer Mansion, click: BrooklynBrewerypresents.com/BeerMansion